Monday, April 18, 2011

#1- Welcome!

Welcome to my first post on The Road to Air Force Wings.  As of the time I write this, I still need to update the Join Spouse and ASBC pages, but everything else is up and running!  Thanks in advance for your patience with going live and the growing pains associated with that.

This page is all about being able to do my part to help out those hoping to attend pilot training for the USAF.  If you have any topics you want to hear about or have any feedback, please let me know!  I'll be posting several small updates over the next few days to get the ball rolling.  If you like what you see, subscribe, follow, and invite friends to do the same!  Also check out our Facebook page too!  (see graphic on the right)  Lastly, the advertisements at the bottom help support the blog; sorry for the inconvenience of them.  However, if you want to click on a few of them, you'd be supporting a good cause! :)

Blue skies and smooth landings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any feedback- positive or negative!