Wednesday, April 20, 2011

#3- Looking for Help

We're starting to grow and get more hits and followers! Thanks to all who have shared so far! Keep it up!

The main purpose of this post is to ask for your help- I want to add some more information about a few different topics that I, personally, am not an expert on. Here are a few topics that I want to add or topics that I want to have more info on.
  • More current update on ROTC
  • More current update on IFS (especially more current gouge files)
  • Information about the T-38 track
  • Corpus/T-44s
  • Ft Rucker/ helicopters
  • Advice for Guard/Reserve pilot wanna-be's
I'm always looking for general feedback too! I think the site looks great, but I know there is always room for improvement! Send me your ideas!

Tonight, I'll leave you with a great video from Vance that should get you pumped up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any feedback- positive or negative!